Monday, October 3, 2011

THOUGHTS AND QUOTES


Thoughts and Quotes

One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life?
I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

Thoughts and Quotes

Success can never be measured, Because it has it’s own Limitations.

Thoughts and Quotes

Needs can be met, greed never.

Thoughts and Quotes

To love oneself is the beginning of a life long Romance.

Thoughts and Quotes

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

Thoughts and Quotes

Happiness is an achievable state of Being.

Thoughts and Quotes

The easy way is not always the wave that can gives you better Results.

Thoughts and Quotes

If you want peace, you must prepare for war.

Thoughts and Quotes

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.

Thoughts and Quotes

When you try to spread happiness, some of it’s sticks to you too.

Thoughts and Quotes

When i'm walking in front of u,I'm protecting u. When i'm beside u i'm there for u, when i'm behind u, I'm watching over u. When i'm alone,I'm thinking of u.

Thoughts and Quotes

Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you.

Thoughts and Quotes

Every one needs a friend, who understands some one to share one’s thoughts and dreams, who will always be around in needy times. 

Thoughts and Quotes

Let your thoughts, speech, behavior and every action, radiate happiness.

Thoughts and Quotes

Every situation in life must be faced, and so why not face it with love?

Thoughts and Quotes

Give a lot of time to the improvement of yourself, then there is no time to criticize others.

Thoughts and Quotes

We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there as a friend!

Thoughts and Quotes

True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere.

Thoughts and Quotes

One should be honest and also appear to be honest.

Thoughts and Quotes

No man is useless, while he has a friend.

Thoughts and Quotes

Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u,
 then my heart answered its simply b'coz you are a sweet friend!

Thoughts and Quotes

Life is 4 u, death is 4 me, being happy is 4 u, being sad is 4 me, being together is 4 u, 
being lonely is 4 me, everything 4 u but u r 4 me.

Thoughts and Quotes

Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life's journey we became FRIENDS!

Thoughts and Quotes

You thoughts, speech and actions will bear a seal of full confidence if you are sincere in all your tasks.

Thoughts and Quotes

The most successful in war is one who dis-arms the enemy in such a way that he has no strength left to fight.

Thoughts and Quotes

Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never forgets u.

Thoughts and Quotes

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

Thoughts and Quotes

Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along my life's journey I found a friend like U..

Thoughts and Quotes

Change what you can, and accept what you cannot change.

Thoughts and Quotes

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

Thoughts and Quotes

Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

Thoughts and Quotes

Once you experience god, there is no need to look for anyone better.

Thoughts and Quotes

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.

Thoughts and Quotes

I have seen angels in the sky… I have seen snowfall in july… I have seen things u only imagine to see…  But I haven't seen anything sweeter than u.

Thoughts and Quotes

Wherever you go, whatever you do, may god's angels watch over you. 

Thoughts and Quotes

My "aim" in life is: die young when I am very old.

Thoughts and Quotes

All men are Hero in Dreams.

Thoughts and Quotes

Determination garlands success around your neck.

8
Thoughts and Quotes

What is confidence ? 

It is nothing but to desire strongly for doing some work. 


Thoughts and Quotes

Learn to live with your mental doors unlocked, so that you can let ideas come in.

Thoughts and Quotes

A second thought is better than the first one.

Thoughts and Quotes

A friend is someone who knows when you need her..

Thoughts and Quotes

Generous hearts make impossible tasks possible.

Thoughts and Quotes

A ring is round and has no end, so is my love for you my friend.

Thoughts and Quotes

The Sun  which set today will necessarily rise tomorrow, but most people can not wait for the coming day.

Thoughts and Quotes

They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them.

Thoughts and Quotes

I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you.

Thoughts and Quotes

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, 
but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

Thoughts and Quotes

The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.

Thoughts and Quotes

A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.

Thoughts and Quotes

FRIENDSHIP is like a tree... It is not measured on how tall it could be, but is on how deep the roots have Grown.

Thoughts and Quotes

I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realized tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends.

Thoughts and Quotes

In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. 
You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!

Thoughts and Quotes

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us.

Thoughts and Quotes

No job is finished till the paper work is done.

Thoughts and Quotes

Goals you must have, But the goals should be achievable.

Thoughts and Quotes

Love is the key to open the lock of the luck.

Thoughts and Quotes

If man cannot find peace in himself, can there be peace in this world?

Thoughts and Quotes

Follow no one, but learn from everyone.

Thoughts and Quotes

I will speak ill of no man, and speak all the good I know of everybody.

Thoughts and Quotes

Even if you are on the right track, you well get run over. If you just sit there.

Thoughts and Quotes

Never falling is not an achievement; Real achievement is rising after a fall.

Thoughts and Quotes

Starve the problems, feed the opportunities.

Thoughts and Quotes

See the good in people and try to develop those qualities.

Thoughts and Quotes

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine And You Can Not See The Shadows

Thoughts and Quotes

Lesson are not given, they are taken.

Thoughts and Quotes

Silence is one great art of conversation.

Thoughts and Quotes

Speak is great, but silence is greater.

Thoughts and Quotes

Go out of your way to find such opportunities.

Thoughts and Quotes

Opportunities may be missed, but then others will be sure to come your way.

Thoughts and Quotes

Never say ur happy when ur sad… never say ur fine when ur not ok… 
never say u feel good when u feel bad…  and never say ur alone when I m still alive.

Thoughts and Quotes

There is great beauty is simplicity that which is simple is close to truth.

Thoughts and Quotes

You can’t do things differently, until you see things differently.

Thoughts and Quotes

Coming together is a beginning, Keeping together is process, 
Working together is success.

Thoughts and Quotes

Success is a journey, Not a destination.

Thoughts and Quotes

If I were to be anything in this world…I'd be ur tears!!!…So, I can be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks & die on your lips!!!

Thoughts and Quotes

To be a winner, all you need to give is all you have.

Thoughts and Quotes

The easy way is not always the wave that can get you good result.

Thoughts and Quotes

When things go well, it is all to the good, 
and when things go badly it is all for the best.

Thoughts and Quotes

If we think happy thoughts, we will be happy, 
if we think fear thoughts, we will be fearful.

Thoughts and Quotes

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my  mind.I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!!


See Also :














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...