Sunday, September 25, 2011

LOVE AND BOY

Love and Boy

When you say, "I love you", mean it.


Love and Boy

If you live to be a hundred, 
I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, 
so I never have to live, without you.

Love and Boy

Remember that great love and great
achievements involve great risk.

Love and Boy

True friendship is like sound health;
the value of it is seldom known  until it is lost.  

Love and Boy

We all take different 
paths in life,but no matter where we go, 
we take a little of each 
other everywhere.

Love and Boy

I'll lean on you and 
you lean on me and 
we'll be okay

Love and Boy

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.


Love and Boy

If you should die before me, 
ask if you could bring a friend.

Love and Boy

Love reminds you that nothing else matters.

Love and Boy

Women like me because I make them laugh. And what is an orgasm, 
except laughter of the loins?

Love and Boy

When you lose, don't lose the lesson. 

Love and Boy

Love: The irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

Love and Boy

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Love and Boy

There is nothing in the world so wonderful as to love and be loved; there is nothing so devastating as love lost.

Love and Boy

When travelling the path of life, and finding love along the way, Everything looks new and different. Little do you know it is the same old landscape you used to see all of the time; Love has just given you new eyes.

Love and Boy

Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

Love and Boy

When You accept the rose, you must also accept the thorns.
Love and Boy

They do not love that do not show their love.

Love and Boy

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.

Love and Boy

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

Love and Boy

At the touch of Love every one becomes a poet.

Love and Boy

 It is never too late to fall in love.

Love and Boy

I love you with all of my heart, body ,and soul. You complete me. You make my life worth living. To have known you and to have loved you has been the most beautiful dream. I can only hope that I never wake up.

Love and Boy

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

Love and Boy

Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind.

Love and Boy

 Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who could be falling in love with your smile.

Love and Boy

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.

Love and Boy

When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.

See Also :













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...