Sunday, September 25, 2011

I HATE YOU

I Hate You

Perhaps in its essence, love is a word we love to hate, and love quotes suffer a similar fate.

I Hate You

I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.

I Hate You

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.

I Hate You

Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.

I Hate You

Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy.

I Hate You

An ounce of blood is worth more than a pound of Love or friendship.

I Hate You

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

I Hate You

Love: Two minds without a single thought.

I Hate You

"I Hate You" make you think and realize what you've had, what you've lost, and what you've taken for granted.

I Hate You

There are no 'exit' signs in love, there is only an 'on' ramp.

I Hate You

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

I Hate You

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.

I Hate You

If it’s truly love, falling into it is not reversible, only temporarily suspended.

I Hate You

As I stared into your eyes, you asked me why I was about to cry, it's because I know you were going to say You Hate Me.

I Hate You

It is impossible to fall out of love. Love is such a powerful emotion, that once it envelops you it does not depart. True love is eternal. If you think that you were once in love, but fell out of it, then it wasn't love you were in.

I Hate You


To tolerate someone else’s mistake is one thing, but to forgive and forget is even greater.


See Also :














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...