Sunday, September 25, 2011

LOVE AND SORRY

I know, I hurt u. I m really very Sorry 4 everything that happened today. Believe me I didn’t mean it. I m not a bad guy and I do not want to force u for anything. That’s why I follow your request. I will never do any such thing, u r not comfortable to do. Just trust me. I know u have had grate respect for me before this happened. May be I lost that respect & fair feelings 4 me. But, one thing that I want to confess u, Please forget everything and forgive me if possible. I know u r very much sensitive. It is difficult 4 u to forget all this. But for your better future and study, u r requested to forget everything. Even if do not come to me after now, I will never mind at all. U have to concentrate on your study first. I want u to achieve every goal u desire and get every success u wish to. You batter pay attention to your future because you are going to spend a lot of time there. 

I know I can not change my impression. But, remember one thing, “There is one person in this world who can cry 4 you, when u r in trouble.” Life is short, but there is always time for courtesy. Two persons can not long be friends; if they can not forgive each other’s little failing. 

Everybody needs a friend, who understands some one to share one’s thoughts and dreams, who will always be around in needy times. I know I can never be your best friend, but when ever & where ever u need me, u just remember me, I shall be there to die 4 u. 

These r just my feelings 4 U. I m crying while typing all this, but do not bother, I deserve it. I m prepared for any punishment offered by God, 4 what I had done today. If u forgive me, I hope mighty God may forgive me. So, Please…..Please Forgive me. I m really very SORRY….. 

Best wishes from one of the most awful (nastiest) person in your life.

I am Sorry

When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.

I am Sorry

When you realize you've made a mistake,
take immediate steps to correct it.

I am Sorry

In disagreements, fight fairly. Please No name calling.

I am Sorry

The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.

I am Sorry

Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

I am Sorry

When loving someone, never regret what you do, only regret what you don't do.

I am Sorry

U got style, u got sex-appeal, u got the intelligence and u sure got the body. Wait. Sorry, wrong number!

See Also :













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...