Saturday, September 24, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY

Happy Valentine Day


I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to hug you, I have the ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart that’s aching to see you smile again. Happy Valentine Day...





Happy Valentine Day

Even though We don’t get to be with each other As much as we’d like… I wanted to let you know In the morning… in the night… U are on my mind… 24 x 7.. 
Happy Valentine Day!

Happy Valentine Day

Sea is 4 u & waves r 4 me A sea is for you, and waves are for me. The sky is for you, and stars are for me. The sun is for you, and light is for me. Everything is for you, and you are for me.. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY..

Happy Valentine Day

When your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.
Happy valentine day

Happy Valentine Day

If your mobile dances on a nice tone,
remember its me trying to say you
Happy Valentine‘s Day !


Happy Valentine Day

Keep roses until they dry...
Keep my relation until I die...
Happy Valentine‘s Day !

Happy Valentine Day

Be my Valentine
U r my love & u r my valentine…


Happy Valentine Day

I do love u & it’s true,
I never knew my life without u
I wanna live but it’s only with u, 
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentine Day

Please be my valentine, I will hold u 4ever Only I can write, I Love You.

Happy Valentine Day

I searched through books & leafed through cards,
For words that would convey, what I had in my heart,
But when I sat down to write, all I can write was….
I Love You!
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentine Day

My Valentine lover gave me his heart
In return I gave him mine
To keep with him
Till the end of time
Yes; my Valentine lover gave me his heart!

Happy Valentine Day

Tears are only shed for people we love! 
Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles…For smiles can be given to any one… But tears are only shed for people we love! Happy Valentine’s Day !

Happy Valentine Day

Love is nothing but how you value each other
Love is not how long u have been together,
It’s how u value each other!
Happy Valentine’s Day !


Happy Valentine Day

Not how much You have given or receive,
Not how many times u have helped each other,It’s how u value each other ! 
Happy Valentine’s Day !

Happy Valentine Day

If a perfumed rose touches your face, 
If a perfumed rose touches your face,
If your mobile dances on a nice tone,Remember its me trying to say you. 
‘Happy valentines day’

Happy Valentine Day

You are my Valentine 
Love is Life
Love is Knife
It cuts our throat,
till the time we thrive,
sorrow and nature,
don’t go aside,
but smile and say,
that u r my Valentine….

Happy Valentine Day

Valentines Day is a lovely day for all lovers 
Valentine is a lovely day 4 all lovers 
 & i think it’s also u! Because u r my sweet ‘VALENTINE’ HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY. 

Happy Valentine Day

I love you and care for you more than forever 
Wherever I may go;Whatever I do; On Valentine’s Day I’d like to say I love you & I care for you more than you do.

Happy Valentine Day

When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you I was afraid to love you.Now that I love you I'm afraid to loss you. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY.

Happy Valentine Day

Love you always, love you still, always have, always will.
Happy Valentine’s Day !

Happy Valentine Day

No matter how ugly you think you are, that special person that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistible thing on earth and nothing can ever change that. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentine Day

I do believe that God above, created you for me to love, He picked you out among the rest, because He knows I'd love you best!

Happy Valentine Day

You make me smile for no reason what so ever, you make me laugh at the unfunny things, but most of all you make me love you when I shouldn't be loving you.

Happy Valentine Day

Love is not who you can see yourself with. It is who you can't see yourself without. Be my Valentine..

Happy Valentine Day

There are moments in my life that I'll always remember, not because they were important, but because you were there. Happy Valentine Day.

Happy Valentine Day

You know you are in love when the hardest thing to say is good-bye. I Love You.
Happy Valentine Day


Happy Valentine Day

If you love someone put there name in a circle instead of a heart because hearts can break but circles go on forever.

Happy Valentine Day

When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed I had the urge to laugh with you, but when you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.

Happy Valentine Day

If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

Happy Valentine Day

I am a rose; you are my thorns, clutching and protecting me.

Happy Valentine Day

When you held me in your arms, I wanted nothing more then to hold you forever.

Happy Valentine Day

Love is like a rose; blinded by its beauty you overlook the thorns.

Happy Valentine Day

I can explain every way that I love you because that’s possible. But I can say I love you because I you are you.

Happy Valentine Day

This is so different you're so different, finally I've realized what I deserve and it's not what I had before.

Happy Valentine Day


As I laid there on his chest, listening to his heart beat, I knew at that moment that I loved him.

Happy Valentine Day

In life, there are many things that we hope and dream for, love is but only one of them; through it seems that we spend all of our time looking for it, we probably keep walking right by every time.

Happy Valentine Day

We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.

Happy Valentine Day

May be there are no right moments, right guys, right answers, maybe sometimes you just have to say what is in your heart.

Happy Valentine Day

Love is like quicksand, the deeper and deeper you fall in... the harder it is to get out.

Happy Valentine Day

I think I'm falling deeply into like with you!

Happy Valentine Day

Love is when you can't sleep at night because reality is better than your dreams.

Happy Valentine Day

The most precious love occurs without choice and when you least expect it.

Happy Valentine Day

I love you because you care for me like no one else I know. Be My Valentine.

Happy Valentine Day

I love the way I feel in your arms, so safe from dangers in the world. I love your eyes, so hypnotic and mesmerizing, beautiful to gaze into, and yet never revealing everything to me.

Happy Valentine Day

For someone who is suppose to be "just friends" why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me.

Happy Valentine Day

Love must be learned, and learned again and again; there is no end to it.
Happy Valentine Day.

Happy Valentine Day


Love is a feeling you feel when you feel that your going to feel a feeling that you've never felt before. Please be my Valentine.

Happy Valentine Day

Love is not about "It's your fault" but "I'm sorry". Not "Where are you?" but "I'm right here". Not "How could you?" but "I understand". Not "I wish you were" but "I'm thankful you are".

Happy Valentine Day


It's all about loving it. If you don't love it, you can't do it. You just can't make the sacrifices without the love.

Happy Valentine Day


Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. This person is one you could forever talk to. They understand you in a way that no one else does or even could. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don't ever let them go, for they're your guardian angel sent from heaven above.

Happy Valentine Day


There is one moment in your life when you are with someone and you feel like the world has stopped and your life seems perfect, make sure you never lose that person.

Happy Valentine Day

I love you. I love every little thing about you - your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes. I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side I love dreaming about you. I love discovering you and letting go with you. I love each and every once in a lifetime moments I share with you today, tomorrow, forever Be my Valentine....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...