Sunday, September 25, 2011

LOVE AND GIRL


Love and Girl

I love you for everything that you say and do. I love you for the happiness I feel when you are beside me. I love you because when you are near, the whole world is meaningful.

Love and Girl

Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it.

Love and Girl

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

Love and Girl

The heart was made to be broken.

Love and Girl

The greatest pain that comes with love is loving someone you can't have.

Love and Girl

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

Love and Girl

When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.

Love and Girl
A ring is round and has no end, that's how long I'll be your friend!

Love and Girl

Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart.

Love and Girl

A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone’s face.

Love and Girl

No Guy is Worth your tears and when you find one that is he wont make you cry.

Love and Girl

True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Love and Girl

True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes.

Love and Girl

Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares.

Love and Girl

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Love and Girl

The hottest love has the coldest end.

Love and Girl

God is closest to those with broken hearts.

Love and Girl

Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.

Love and Girl

Never say I love you, if you don't really care...never talk about feelings, if they aren't really there...never touch a life, if you mean to break a heart...never say you're going to, if you don't plan to start...never look me in they eye, when all you do is lie...never say hello, if you really mean good-bye.

Love and Girl

Come back to me in dreams; that I may give Pulse for pulse, breath for breath:
Speak low, lean low, As long ago, my love, how long ago.

Love and Girl



See Also :














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...