Saturday, September 24, 2011

FRIENDSHIP AND ROSE

Friendship is the most important relationship that we need to maintain or carry in our lifetime with lots of care, trust and understanding. Friendship is a supportive and cooperative relationship between two people, or animals, or any life exist in this world. Friendship is build with mutual understanding, knowledge, respect and affection along with a degree of bestow service to friends in times of need.
Lovely Lines

   I don't know why , but I like 
                                               to See you every where.
                                               to Be with you every time.
                                               to Talk with you every thing.
                                               to Discuss with you every matter.
                                               to Share with you all my Happiness.
                                               to Worry for you.
                                               to Pray for you.
                                               to Care for you.
                                               your Attitude. 
                                               your Advise.
                                               your Appreciation.
                                               your suggestions.
                                               your compliments.
                                               your Views & Thoughts.
                                               your Presence.
                                               your Company.
                                               Your Co-operation.
                                               your Frankness.
            May be Because You
                                               are frank.
                                               have good nature.
                                               are Confident.
                                               trust me.
                                               understand me.
                                               adjust with me.
                                              listen to me.
               I wish that You will 
                                              get lots of Success.
                                              become more confident.
                                              have memorable occasions.
                                              make some unforgettable friends.
                                              get perfect satisfaction by all means.
                                              get every thing that you desire.
                                              get unbelievable love from your family.
                                              get solutions of all your problems.
                                              find perfect direction of your life.
------------------------------------------------------------
I have hundreds of friends to share my Happiness,
But only ten who hear my problems,
And out of ten, 
Only one or two who suggest me the batter way.
And you know, You are only one, 
who at least understand me in a proper sense.
That's why I like you.
Thank you so much.
I always like to see you keep smiling
Forever & ever.
Wish you a very Prosperous, Delightful, 
Bright and Lovely future.
Heartily From the person who 
Loves your attitude, co-operation & 
unforgettable feelings.
----------------------------------------------------------

Friendship and Rose


When God opened the window of the Heaven, He asked me: What is your wish for today? "I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!"

Friendship and Rose

I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you.

Friendship and Rose

The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.

Friendship and Rose

Make new friends, but keep the old, those are silver, these are gold.

Friendship and Rose

God send me a friend that will tell me of my faults.

Friendship and Rose

He is a good friend that speaks well of us behind our backs.

Friendship and Rose

A good ridham is one that brings a smile of joy to the face of another.

Sound becomes music, if a trained man uses it.

“Training is essential.”


Friendship and Rose

Books and friends should be few & good.

Friendship and Rose

Two persons can't long be friends, 
if they can't forgives each other’s little failing.

Friendship and Rose

Dreams you must have, But the Dreams should be achievable.
The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.

Friendship and Rose

Happiness is never perfect until it is shared.

Friendship and Rose

Friendship is the most beautiful flower in the garden of our life

Friendship and Rose

It is chance that makes brothers & Sisters, but hearts that make friends.

Friendship and Rose

What is friend ? It is a person with whom you dare to be yourself.
FRIENDSHIP THOUGHT

Friendship and Rose

ABCD OF  FRIENDSHIP

Friendship and Rose

Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow,
Don’t walk behind me, i may not lead,
Walk beside me and just be my friend.

Friendship and Rose


Every needs a friend, who understands some one to share one’s thoughts and dreams, who will always be around in needy times.

Friendship and Rose

90% of your friends will hurt U, only 10% will give U support when chips are down.

Friendship and Rose

Your friend is the person who knows all about you and still likes you.

Friendship and Rose

It is not important that the thing is interesting or not,
But it is important that how you get interest from it.

Friendship and Rose

Spread a smile and make profit.

Friendship and Rose



They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them.

Friendship and Rose

In my life I learned how… 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldn't learn how.. 2 stop rembering u.

Friendship and Rose

Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver the other gold.

Friendship and Rose

You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together.

Friendship and Rose

I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!

Friendship and Rose

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die.

Friendship and Rose

A friend is sweet when its new. but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what?  Its sweetest when its you.

Friendship and Rose

If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine.

Friendship and Rose

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

Friendship and Rose

If U are in trouble, If U need a hand, Just call my number, because I'm your friend!

Friendship and Rose
Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship is the greatest of them all.

Friendship and Rose

When friendship is deeply rooted, it is a plant that cannot even be uprooted by a storm...


Friendship and Rose

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Friendship and Rose

If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my "FRIEND" u r the "BEST"!!!!

Friendship and Rose

A friend is always welcome ... Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance ... When it concerns real friendship!!

Friendship and Rose

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can u tell me not to fall in friendship when u exist.

Friendship and Rose

Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I like you, 
you're my friend!!!

Friendship and Rose

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

Friendship and Rose

What u see as truth what u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!

Friendship and Rose

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

Friendship and Rose

The ship that will never sink is my friendship with you.  

Friendship and Rose

You can't buy friendship, U can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !

Friendship and Rose

Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!

Friendship and Rose

There is a big difference between friendship and a rose. Roses last only a while,
but friendship is for ever.

Friendship and Rose

Not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship makes marriages unhappy.

Friendship and Rose

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

Friendship and Rose

A real friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be on the way down.

Friendship and Rose

A little straight talk between friend’s is sometime the best way to stay friends.

Friendship and Rose

You can hardly make a friend in a Year, but you can lose one in an Hour.

Friendship and Rose

Have you fifty friends ? It is not enough,
Have you one enemy ? It is too much.

Friendship and Rose

The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend as to find a friend worth dying for.

Friendship and Rose

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.

Friendship and Rose

A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you.

Friendship and Rose

It takes half our life to find true friends  & half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend the rest keeping you.

Friendship and Rose

The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is always there for you and never let you down.

Friendship and Rose

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. 
True friends stay together and never say good bye.

Friendship and Rose

Friends are like stars... you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there!

Friendship and Rose

A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and who can sing it for you when you have forgotten it.

Friendship and Rose

Friend is someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others tell after you die.

Friendship and Rose

Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... 
Best friends listen to what you don't say..

Friendship and Rose

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

Friendship and Rose

If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, 
U can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for you.


A friend is one you grow to love,
trust, and honor
A friend is one who will treat you the same.
A friend is one who loves to share,
even if it is a Happy moments or not.
A friend is one to cheer you up,
 when your feeling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...