Saturday, September 24, 2011

I MISS YOU

I Miss You

I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I will always love you. Miss you much.

I Miss You

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but some how feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

I Miss You

I have waited for you for 2 years and I will wait for you for the rest of my life. Even if that means I have to give you up for the rest of my life, I will wait for you. I love you and miss you that much and nothing will ever change that.

I Miss You


A lot of people walk in and out of my life, but... you're one of the only ones I ever really wanted to stick around. Miss you very much.


I Miss You


Maybe he's doing the same thing as me... maybe he wants so bad to call me, but just won't because I haven't called him... then again, may be I shouldn't fill myself with false hope that he might just be missing me like I'm missing him.

I Miss You


You do something to me that I can't explain, so would I be out of line if I said I miss you?

I Miss You

I've been laying here all night, listening to the rain. Talking to my heart and trying to explain. Why sometimes I catch myself wondering what might have been. Yes I do think about you, every now and then.

I Miss You


I know you've been busy, I had things to do too. We haven't talked for some time, I wonder if everything's fine. I had other stuff on me mind, I'm sure you did too, but I just had to tell you this my friend... hey I miss you.


I Miss You

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but some how feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

I Miss You

If you missed me then I'm sorry I didn't stay away longer, I like being missed.

I Miss You

Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.

I Miss You


I miss you most when I'm sad. I miss you when I'm lonely. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy.

I Miss You


Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!


I Miss You

I miss the talks we used to have, I miss the voice I used to hear... I miss hearing your crazy but cool stories, and above all these... I just miss you!

I Miss You

When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.

I Miss You

It's been quite awhile... I must say I miss our friendship. I miss you, but what I really miss the most is not just you or us but how it all was.

I Miss You


I wish that I could hold you now... I wish that I could touch you now... I wish that I could talk to you... be with you somehow. Miss You.


I Miss You


Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!
I m Crazy for You.


I Miss You



The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.


I Miss You
I don't miss you: I miss the person I thought you were.


I Miss You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...